Menu

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my life....~

hurm.. tomorrow i will seat 4 my Muet speaking test.. what topic should i focus in?? (apa la aku nak merapu esok)today i was picked up by Kapt Azwin bcoz my service shoes was not completely shining at his eye...

it's was my fault because i didn't shine my shoe last night.. huhu.. for punishment he ask us to go n see him at batalion office during lunch time.. oh no.. i have English class with Mr Kupusamy during lunch time.. so, before i go for my class at this morning i go n see Kapt Azwin first to tell him about my class with Mr Kupu during lunch hour today.. then he said it's alright but then he asked me and two of my classmate to wash his uniform n shine his shoe everyday.. oh noo.... very bad punishment..

haha... after that i enter for Physics class n then i go to cafe with Rahmat N Ikhwan.. after break i walk back to bestari for my next class...hopefully Mr Kupu class is cancel today... wow.. really... Mr kupu class was cancelled bcoz he does not enter class.. yes..! i can go back to my room early today.. oh no..i need to go to see Kapt Azwin first...
i didn't go for my lunch today i do not hungry..so i go to see Kapt Azwin..

he ask me to take n wash or iron or shine his shoe n uniform this coming 13th Oct 4the punishment 4 my fault this morning.. it's ok..it was a routine 4 a new cadet actually.. haha...
i hope he just put his No. 3 Uniform at that date... after zuhur prayer i went to Mam Siti room. i think i want to ask her some question about our test tonite.. but then.. she was not in her room at that time... so, i went back to my room and do my admin... (tdo la..)before that i surf my friends blog.. i read OneZ blog n Mr ben Blog.....internet connection is too slow la.. after that i..... ZzZzZZZZZzzzzzz....
I think that all 4 tonite.. becoz i don't know what i want to type anymore... huhu... good nite all.......


06/10/09

11.45p.m
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...