Menu

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exam.. Exam.. Exam..



waaa.... it supposed 2 be my last paper today 4 my Final Exam this sem...
but then i need 2 repeat 1 more paper tomorrow da...
but it's okay becoz it was my fault it maybe our fault la..(4 those who think they doing wrong)
so tomorrow will be the independent day 4 me this sem...
x sabarnya nk tnggu..
exceli i'm can't stop thinking bout Database Paper just now...
i don't know wth i'm writing in my answer sheet just now la...
i'm totally blank at section A....
thank God coz giv me some knowledge on section B..

but then i'm still worried bout the result la.. waaa....
but I know i desrve 2 get whatever result soon....

p/s: to sir Rizal.. sori 4 da paper la.... i know u will upset with my answer.. So SORRY..


www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...